GOOGLE MAPS PLUS FOR VISUAL COMPOSER
THE ONLY MAPS ADDON FOR VISUAL COMPOSER YOU’LL EVER NEED
Did you ever want to created advanced Google Maps, using multiple markers, overlays, different map styles, and other features the very basic Google Maps element that is already part of Visual Composer does not allow you to do?
Then we have the solution for you! With “Google Maps PLUS for Visual Composer“, you can do all that, and more. Style each marker independently, use a full tinyMCE editor to provide the marker content, import markers via external JSON file, add circles, rectangles, polylines and/or polygons as overlay to your map, group markers and provide a filter option … we got you covered for all of that!
This plugin is an add-on for the popular Visual Composer page builder, and will NOT work without Visual Composer! Therefore, please ensure that your site is in fact using Visual Composer in a current release for best compatibility.
The elements that are part of this add-on, are also included in our main add-on for Visual Composer: “Composium – Visual Composer Extensions“. If you already purchased “Composium – Visual Composer Extensions”, you do NOT need to purchase this add-on, as you already have access to the map elements.
MAPS WITH ALL THE BELLS & WHISTLES
WELCOME TO THE ONLY MAPS ADDON FOR VC YOU’LL EVER NEED
- Show multiple maps on one page
- Multiple markers on one map
- Optional marker clusterer
- Multiple overlays (circle, rectangle, polygon or polyline) on one map
- Group and filter markers and overlays
- Option to provide control option to quickly select individual marker
- Option to provide search option to find new locations on map
- Option to show additional more detailed marker/overlay listing below map
- Option to control map markers/overlays via external triggers on the same page
- Extensive “live listener” mode for map to easily find coordinates and addresses
- Control map dragging feature (on/off switch, always, mobile, desktop,screen width)
- Dedicated optional streetview panel for map markers
- 300 included map marker
- Upload your custom marker
- 40+ different color patterns for road map
- Import custom map style from Snazzy Maps
- Marker animation (drop or bounce)
- Custom marker info-window with full HTML
- Option to open infowindow on map load
- Import marker from external JSON file
- Includes Open Street Map layer for road map
- Control button for traffic, transit and bicycle trail layer
- Home button to quickly center map back on location
- Map activation button for mobile devices to ease scrolling
- Easily show or hide control elements (zoom, pan, street layer, etc.)
- Option to expand map to use full width of available theme main container
- Option to prevent Google Map API from loading if already loaded otherwise
- Translation options for all text strings used on the frontend
The Empire State Building is a 102-story skyscraper located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, on Fifth Avenue between West 33rd and 34th Streets. It has a roof height of 1,250 feet (381 m), and with its antenna spire included, it stands a total of 1,454 feet (443 m) high.